Below are the links to download usb driver for ZTE Score (Cricket). The usb driver support windows OS include XP, Vista and Win Seven. You can also find and download the user manual and guide book for Score in PDF format. Its interesting if you need to root your Cricket ZTE score. Detail guide and download software for rooting also available below. How to root ZTE score thread was taken directly from cricketuser.com.
Cricket ZTE Score is available and support Windows OS only.
Name: ZTE Score Windows driver.exe
Size: 10.34 MB
How to root ZTE Score and ADB:
- Install ZTE Score drivers on your computer so that One Click Perm Root can detect your ZTE Score properly.
- Connect your device to your computer through USB.
- Enable USB Debugging on your ZTE Score from Settings > Applications > Development.
- Extract Zerg_Root_OneClick.zip (which you downloaded before Step 1) to C:\ and launch ZergRushTempRoot.bat
- Your ZTE Score will now be rooted. The process will take up to 3 minutes.
- Reboot your device.
You can find Zerg_Root_OneClick download link in the forum.
Forum cricketuser: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-zte-score/13882-zte-score-root-adb.html
Download file : Only registered and activated users can see links